Even if 75% of cities in Nigeria are yet to experience
4G network, MTN is finding the means to compulsory their 4G LTE for
everyone. In a way to encourage people to swap their sim card for 4G
LTE, MTN is giving out free 5GB of data when you upgrade your MTN sim to
a 4G Sim card.
The offer is for MTN customers who have activated their 4G LTE network.
The bonus data is to welcome you to the fast 4G network and it can be
used for browsing, downloading, streaming etc.
To Get Your Free 5GB Data Reward
1. Get an MTN 4G LTE compatible Smartphone (supports band 20 (800MHz) and Band 7 (2600MHz)).
2. Insert your MTN sim card into the device.
3. Then send 4G to 131, you’ll get a reply thus:
Yello! You need to upgrade your SIM card and device to
enjoy MTN 4G LTE. Please visit the nearest MTN store or partner retailer
to upgrade now.
For more information of MTN 4G LTE, including 4G
coverage location; please visit www.mtnonline.com/4g or walk-in to any
of our service centers nationwide.
4. If you got that message, it means your phone is to use good MTN 4G,
just run to the nearest MTN store/outlet to do a 4G sim-swap.
5. Finally, dial *131*4# and the free 5GB data will be smile to you.
Remember that the Mtn 4G Sim card support only the specified 4G band,
you can detect the 4G Bands and Frequencies of your Smartphone through
this link: www.dsmedia24.com/2016/10/how-to-check…