This guide will show you how to make TWRP recovery for any Mediatek MT65xx device. Many users are having trouble with PhilZ recovery maker, you can find it here
Also, this has seemed to work on those devices in which PhilZ recovery did not work
Things You Need :
1. TWRP Maker : Download
2. Rooted Device : Guide To Root Any MTK, Click Here
3. Proper Drivers : Download
How To :
1. Follow everything in Things You Need section
2. Extract The TWRP zip which you downloaded
3. Run It as an administrator
4. Follow the On Screen instructions and wait for the credits screen to go *read them*
5. When a window like this pops up, Select YES
6. Select "Start Easy Magic TWRP Installer For Mediatek" and Press OK
7. Click "Yes" For Auto Porting
9. If you get popup just click yes.
Some older devices like MT6572, MT6589 MIGHT get a popup saying "Your Partition size is XXXXX and you may lose your IMEI if you continue" Press YES at your own risk, no one but you will be responsible for any damage to your device
11. Just wait for the setup to complete.
12. Whola, if the setup was successfully you will now have TWRP recovery.
Word of advice, never wipe your entire system partition using TWRP recovery, many users have reported that they cannot access their devices after doing so and must restore stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
Flash TWRP Recovery For All MTK Devices Reviewed by dsmedia24 on 4:54:00 AM Rating: