4. Once downloaded, Proceed to flashing.
5. Open extracted folder of Qfil, see screenshot below:
6. Hold VOL UP and VOL DOWN keys while inserting usb cable to computer to boot to Qualcomm mode and
Select Port, choose FLAT BUILD.
7. Now, browse to extracted firmware folder, click on Firehorse Programmer MBN, Select All Fies and choose rawprogram0.xml
and click Open. See Screenshot below:
8. Click on Load XML and go to the same extracted firmware folder, select Patch0.xml and open,
once you click Open, another window will pop up, continue by selecting Patch0.xml and click Open
9. Finally, Proceed by pressing download, wait for few minutes for the program to finish flashing your phone.
Once, you see Finished, Congrats!
You have successfully unlocked your ALCTEL TCL-7040R via special firmware file.
Credits: Special thanks to MSP for creating the unlock Firmware