In this post i am going to share hard reset method for N-05E MEDIAS Medias . Because i have spent lots of my time to search hard reset method for N-05E MEDIAS but failed. I have also read Docomo official page About PINs and Passwords but nothing found there. They only mentioned 0000 as device password but this did not worked for me.
I also tried lots of combinations mentioned about N-04C at gsmhosting but this method was hard to understand. After lots of combinations used and internet search i am now able to tell how to calculate master password for Docomo N-05E MEDIAS. So please keep reading till end of this post i hope you will learn something as me.
NTT Docomo N-05E MEDIAS Hard Reset:
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold [VOL-] + [Power Key]
- Wait until you see Download Mode on screen
- Then press VOL+ You will see System Recovery
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Use Volume Down for Cursor And Volume Up for Select
- Select Yes to delete all user data
- Now device will ask for password
During my search i have seen Docomo have used a special password for every device based on IMEI. So you can extract device password using method described below. I have tested this method and this worked like a charm for me on N-05E. If your Docomo device have IMEI 123456789012345 you can use 2234 as device password.