Many bloggers complaining about this issue that their custom domain does not work without WWW if not used as prefix i.e. for example your domain is “www.xyz.com” and it works fine when somebody search it as “http://www.xyz.com” but does not work when somebody search it for “http://xyz.com/”
. This is generally a problem of naked domain. Some days before i was
also facing the same problem but now my problem is resolved and here in
this post i am going to tell you how to troubleshoot this problem.
Actually it is a very simple process in which you have to redirect your naked domain to the domain that contains WWW.
For doing this please follow some easy steps given below :
- Step1: Log in to your Blogger account then go to Dashboard >> Settings >> Basic.
|To Enlarge the Image Please Click on the image.|
- Step2: Now go to Publishing section then Blog Address and then click on Edit as shown in the snapshot given below.
- Step3: Now Check ✍ the redirect box and then press the “Save” tab and you are done.
|To Enlarge The Images Please Click On them.|
Still Not Working ?
The following action links your naked domain (example.com) to your
actual site (www.example.com). If you skip this step, visitors who leave
off the “www” will see an error page.
Enter your domain name in the format example.com, and list the I.P.
addresses shown below in the “A” section. You’ll need to create four
separate A-records which point to four different Google IPs.
- How to add a custom domain from Godaddy to Blogger ? (Recommended)
- Scrolling recent posts news ticker widget for Blogger
- Photos: Buhari receives Peugeot car executives in Nigeria
- The 36 state Governors say they can no longer pay workers the N18,000 minimum wage