last month, I made a post on how to use Glo Bis on Non
Blackberry Devices, but unfortunately only few people were benefited
while it wasted other people’s money. Today I am happy to tell you that
we have found an everlasting solution to it. Android users can now enjoy
Glo Bis of 3GB on their phone and it also works for PC with the aid of
- Text “BBCMonth” without quote to 777 at N1400/month (3GB plan)
Method 1 To Use Glo Bis On Android Phone
- Make sure you
subscribe to it on a blackberry phone,
- Use it to browse with that
blackberry for some minute before you remove the SIM,
- Then Insert that SIM to your Android phone.
- Configure the APN of your Android phone with blackberry.net and activate it as your default setting.
- Switch on your data connection (H won’t display yet).
- Off your Android phone again and remove the SIM (make sure the
APN is set to blackberry.net ).
- Insert the SIM to BB phone again (make sure it’s on 3G also and it display BB sign beside it)
- Browse for some mins (download if possible)
- The return it back to your Android phone and keep surfing.
This involves change the Android IMEI to Blackerry one and it is a sure
method that make it work flawlessly and you won’t need to worry
over Glo bis on Android phone anymore; but it’s
very risky because it can brick your phone and the method is only recommend for Advance users only.
- Download This Software to your PC here
the file, copy and paste the three .sys files inside the folder to your
Double click on GIPv4.1 to open
on generate IMEI.
- Copy down the blackberry IMEI you see without the pin except you have
an ulterior motive.
Change Your Android Phone IMEI Number To Blackberry
I will not be held responsible for any consequences that befall the changer.
Also, backup your original imei incase anything goes wrong then revert using
the above procedures for changing.
Before you begin, backup your Android phone using ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) should in case it get
There are two ways you can easily get this IMEI changing
done which are Mobile Uncle and Terminal Emulator.
For Single Sim Device
1. Your phone must be a Rooted Device
2. Download Terminal Emulator from Play Store
3. Open Android Terminal Emulator
4. Type SU then press ENTER button to get Superuser permmison
3. After that, type this command then press ENTER buttonecho
or echo AT+EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1 /dev/pttycmd1
For Dual Sim Phones
1. Rooted Android phone or tablet.
2. Install Android Terminal Emulator app
3. Open Android Terminal Emulator.
4. Type SU then press ENTER
5. Type the following command then Eneter echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,7, “IMEI_NUMBER”/pttycmd1
6. If your phone is dual-sim, typ this command then ENTER echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,10,
7. Last step, reboot your phone/tablet and done.
That is all.
on blackberry device before inserting it on your Android device.
How To Use Glo Bis on PC and iPhone/iPad
the Hotspot on your phone.
Hope this info helps? Feel free to share this post with
your friends using the Share/Like buttons.
Never miss any of my future
post CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to
check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once
you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you
will never miss any future articles.
- Universal Method For Changing Any Android IMEI to BB IMEI + HTC Androids Special Method
- How to get a PC detect and MTK Dead device after flashing wrong ROM/Firmware (Test Point method)