DOWNLOAD TECNO W4 STOCK ROM

Learn how to unbrick/flash this device using sp flash tool from here

Learn how to flash this device using SP MultiPortDownloadTool from here

Note

Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully from the link above

I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.

Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because

flashing a wrong preloder, will make the device completely dead

(can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)

TECNO W4 SPECS

Android 5.0 (Lollipop) upgradable to Android 6.0 HiOS (Marshmallow)

5-inch Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 , IPS 267 ppi

DOWNLOAD ROM

TECNO W4 DISPLAY FIX
DOWNLOAD FIX

Please Leave a comment after using this ROM

30 thoughts on “DOWNLOAD TECNO W4 STOCK ROM

• September 26, 2016 at 12:52 pm

not dead… remove the battery and put it back then power on

• September 26, 2016 at 4:01 pm

The Battery is silled. But I will try my best to reset it.

• September 27, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Wow. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. PROBLEM FIXED BY RESETTING THE BATTERY. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME. BUT I DID IT. THANK YOU.

But do you know why I was trying to root. Because I want to use Rohe… Ram ecpander app… is it possible to extend the swap on Tecno w4?

• November 8, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Hi, Hovatek, I got a tecno w4 2 days ago, and decided to root it with Twrp, following all necessary steps, the spbflah tool would not download onto the device, si I stopped the flashing, and tried to turn on my phone, but it won't come up, I searched online for issues, and was convinced the device had been bricked, and it could be recovered with sp flash tool by flashing the phone with a custom firmware, I downloaded the firmware but sp flash tool would not download onto the device, so I tried miracle box. Miracle box worked but my device would not come on, so I went searching again and discovered another variant of the ROM, which I downloaded ad used with sp flash tool, voila the download progress came on, and the phone was flashed. I plugged the phone in to a power outlet and within 5 minutes the phone came on, however with a blank display and series of varying colours, I attempted taking a screen shot, and the sound came up, meaning the I was in the Android environment, however the screen remains blank. The phone didn't fall nor hit anything, what could be wrong with it?

• November 8, 2016 at 7:55 pm

The uboot is the problem… so what will happen is, if you can get another working w4. backup the files without "system and cache" then flash the backed up files to the other w4…that should fix the problem or let me know if you can't lay your hands on any. so i can backup for you then upload.. Thanks

• November 22, 2016 at 11:52 am

Thank you Don Steve for your closely followup. Mine (Tecno w4) has the same problem of uboot as you said and i can't lay hands on any. May you please help me by backing up and uploading the file. Thanks…

• November 22, 2016 at 2:52 pm

I've uploaded the display Fix… download flash with miracle box.. Then give me your feed back… Thanks

• December 16, 2016 at 6:51 am

How do you use the display fix? can it be flashed with spflash tools?

• November 25, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I have got a working w4 but I don't know how to use it to restore my other w4 with displaying problem.

• November 28, 2016 at 11:26 am

The programs do not detect both the two phones and I have installed the drivers but still it says USB waiting…

• November 30, 2016 at 11:39 am

If you have an engineer let him help you… If not then you need some courage.. Get a Screw driver loosen all the nuts on the phone then open the back cover locate the battery flex.Pull it up from the board then put it back.. try connecting back to miracle box… which windows are u running? and hope you have installed all necessary drivers?

• December 11, 2016 at 5:19 am

pleas pleas pleas help me itried rooting my tecno w4 and now it cant turn on

• December 11, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Remove and replace the battery and turn it own that should do… or hold all the buttons together.. Power + vol up and down for sometime.

• January 31, 2017 at 10:33 am

i was flash my phone but he screen data lost and lights some color

• February 5, 2017 at 4:29 am

Help I was trying to root my TECHNO W4 phone but I disconnected it when downloading the recovery file.Now the phone wont even power on and start.what do I do?

• February 5, 2017 at 12:48 pm

remove battery and put it back… or combine the whole buttons… the power the volumes for some time so it can come up..

• April 9, 2017 at 10:15 am