ending support for Blackberry smartphones running Blackberry 10 OS,
Nokia S40 and N9kia Symbian S60 devices until June 2017. A lot of users
reported earlier today that WhatsApp stopped working on their phone.
Based on the message, just as it was displayed in the above screenshot,
it meaning the Whatsapp chatting app is no longer supported on BB10
devices. But never panic with that message, you still have better option
for you to continue enjoying Whatsapp on your BB10 smartphone.
There are two simple options for you to restore your Whatsapp Chatting app
Just head over to “Blackberry World” and update your WhatsApp
application. Once this is done, you will be able to continue using the
app (at least before the official June deadline)
- On your BB10 device go to Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps and enable installations from unknown source
- Download the latest version of Whatsapp apk here
- Run and install it on your device
- How to download kdz from lg server 2017 Working UPDATE!!!
- Download Blackview Omega Pro Stock Firmware