If you run into a problem where LG Flashtool will stop working after installing 4% of the firmware, then here’s a fix just for you. This problem basically arises when there is not a proper .dll file located in certain folder. To fix this, check the guide below.
The fix is confirmed to work on Windows 7 64-bit system, while it didn’t work out on Windows 8 64-bit system. You can try on your own Windows system and let us know how it works out for you.
Fix LG Flashtool 4% Install stuck problem
- Make sure you have about 4gb space on your drive C:
- Download the file wx.rar
- Extract it using 7-zip software to get wx.dll file
- Copy the wx.dll file
- Now, go to this folder: C:ProgramData/LGMOBILEAX/Phone
- Paste the wx.dll file in the phone folder
- Now, try installing the KDX firmware using the LGFlashTool2014. It should work fine on Windows 7 64-bit systems.
Do let us know whether it solves the problem for you.