- -Download Samsung SM-C7000 Root Files, HERE
- -Install CROM Service APK to unlock crom lock in download mode. HERE
- -Disable locks ( FRP lock, OEM lock ). Different versions have different names and locations for these locks.
- -Reboot into download mode.
- -Make sure CROM Service is unlocked and FRP lock is off.
- -Using Odin, root using one of the root files included, they might work on different versions of Android.
- -All set.
- -Still in download mode.
- -Flash The root file downloaded above
- -The device will Reboot.
- -Install super user apk Here
- -Open super user click on New User you will get root not dictated.
- -Reboot the phone.
- -Open super user again, it will say SU binary whatever just hit continue.
- -after installing hit Reboot.
- -install root checker apk here .
- -All done your device is rooted.
if the above method worked for you don’t forget to tell us.