How to Flash Firmware on Tecno Spark 2 KA7 Using SWD After Sale Tool
Here is complete tutorial on “how to use SWD After Sale Tool” or “how to install stock ROM on any Tecno mobile using SWD After Sale Tool?”. We tried our best to describe all the steps with all necessary screenshots.
Download Tecno Flash Tool, Firmware & USB Drivers
Tecno Flash Tool – Download
Tecno USB Drivers [VCOM] – Download
Download Tecno Spark 2 KA7 Stock Signed Firmware (flash file)
File Name: Tecno Spark KA7-H8024A-GO-180609V123
Firmware Link: Click Here to Start Download
Firmware Fixed Below Issues on Spark 2 KA7
- Pattern Lock solution.
- Password Lock Problem Fixed.
- Privacy Lock Solution.
- authentication fail
- Application Lock Solution.
- Screen Lock Problem Fixed.
- FRP Lock (Google Account Lock) (Type Email & Password & Press Next) Problem Fixed.
- Hang On Logo Problem Fixed.
- Dead phone Recovery.
- Unfortunately, Any Apps has Been Stoped.
- Heat Problem Fixed.
- Auto On Off Problem Solution.
- White Screen Problem Solution.
- Blank OR Black Screen Problem Fixed.
Steps to install Stock ROM On Any Tecno Mobile Phone
- Install VCOM drivers on pc. USB drivers are must to detect the device on pc.
- Download appropriate firmware according to your own Tecno device model number and extract it on pc using win-rar.
- Download latest Tecno Flash tool and run”SWD_AfterSales.exe” setup file as administrator on pc.
- Tecno flash tool will launch on pc as shown in below screenshot.
- Now click on “Setting” logo >> click on “Load” button and load the scatter file from firmware folder [Scatter.txt file]>> select any task from drop down menu and choose any option [Firmware upgrade option recommended] >> hit on “Confirm” button.
- Recheck everything and finally click on “Play” button from the tool.
- Tecno flash tool will start to configure all the files from firmware folder automatically.
- Next power off the device and attach it with pc via USB cable and tool will detect the device automatically.
If device Not Detect Automatically
For different Tecno device, boot key may be different. In that case, you have to try different key combinations manually or Do Google to find boot key for your device.
Power Off >> Press & hold volume down key >> attach USB cable [Recommended]
Power Off >> Press & hold volume down key + power key >> attach USB cable
Power off >> press & hold volume up + volume down + power key + attach USB cable
- Once the device successfully detected by Tecno Firmware Flash Tool, you will see the COMPORT [MediaTek USB Port] and flashing will start automatically.
- All the flashing process you can see on Tecno Flash Tool log window.
- Just wait to flash the complete ROM on the device.
- End of the successful flashing process, you will see the green successful message as “Download Complete”.
- All Done!!! you have successfully flashed firmware on tecno without any box.
Note: if you get the error “partitions not found” use the second option from the image below “FormatAll and download”
SEE VIDEO GUIDE BELOW