This is another interesting guide for those who find it difficult to Root SM-G955F U5 Android 9 Pie. On this page we have contained the root file for your Samsung S8 sm- G955F running on android version 9 with the latest binary u5. This tutorial is very easy what you need to do is for you to follow this procedures steps by steps and you are good to go.
- File Name: (Dsmedia24)ROOT-G955F-U5-Android 9 Pie
- Alternative name: ROOT-G955F-U5-Android 9 Pie
- Connect your USB Cable with PC. Switch off your device. Then, enter into Download mode. To do this; press and hold down the Volume Down + Bixby + Power Buttons and connect your Type-C USB Cable.
- Press the Volume Up button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the DEVICE to computer via USB cable.
- Launch the Odin app on your computer. If the device is detected by this app (Odin), it will show you a message that reads – added!!!
- After connecting the Samsung device, click on the PDA/PA button to browse/search and get the file name (Dsmedia24)ROOT-G955F-U5-Android 9 Pie from where you saved it on your PC.
- Click on “Start” Once the file is loaded
- Once device reboots, you should be rooted and you are good to gaining extra privileges.
NOTE; The device will boot up to the home screen,If Magisk is missing, download and install MAGISK MANAGGER.